1. Realise Agency Twitter prize draw competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening, who hold a Twitter account (business or personal). Employees of Realise Agency are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Thursday 31 December 2015 (UK time).Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. The prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2016 and if not redeemed in this time period, the prize will become invalid.
3. Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. An Entrant found to have made multiple entries, including via multiple Twitter accounts, may be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. For the avoidance of doubt, an Entrant’s Friend is permitted to enter the Prize Draw with their own tweet in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winners shall be the owners of the Twitter accounts from which the selected winning entries are sent.
4. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of retweeting the following message promoted by Realise Agency (@) at 11.50am on Friday 6th November 2015: ‘We’re giving away one free day of digital #marketing consultancy! Follow @RealiseAgency & RT to enter! #competition’. A quote or comment could be added to the re-tweet but this isn’t essential to enter the competition. If added, this information must all be included in a single tweet of a maximum of the characters permitted by Twitter,as a quote appended to the retweet of the above tweet only. You do not need to supply your details to enter but you must be happy for Realise Agency to contact you by way of a Twitter mention or Direct Message if you are a prize winner. Re-tweets should only be made from the promoters original message above, not via another user, and via the @realiseagency page using Twitter’s re-tweet tool, rather than a new tweet. No purchase is necessary. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Realise Agency, reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The winner will be selected by a random computer process and announced on January 8 2016. Realise Agency will attempt to contact the winner and give details of how to claim their prize at least three times during this period. If the winner does not respond after 7 days, an alternative winner will be drawn using the same method as the original winner (with that winner forfeiting their prize) and the next winner will be drawn, with this process repeating until the final winner responds. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Realise Agency shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
6. The winning prize is one day (7.5 hours) of digital marketing consultancy. The time is to be spent in a manner based on mutual agreement between the winner and Realise Agency, based on services offered on the website: http://realiseagency.co.uk/services/. Alternative services are not available. Realise Agency will not cover any costs associated with the provision of this prize, including but not limited to advertising costs, print, production, third party and supplier costs, website hosting, travel, food or accommodation connected with this prize. If the prize winner wishes to purchase additional time to extend the project to be worked on as part of the winnings, Realise Agency can deduct the time won in this prize (7.5 hours) from a new invoice associated with the agreed project. Therefore, the prize winnings can be used as part-payment of an agreed project, at the discretion of Realise Agency and with the agreement of the client. The one day cannot be claimed retrospectively on work already planned or invoiced.
7. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Realise Agency.
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
10. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
12. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner’s twitter username will be posted on the @RealiseAgency account after the winner has been selected.
14. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
15. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Birthday Twitter Prize Draw” in the subject line.
17. The decision of Realise Agency in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Realise Agency shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. This Prize Draw is not endorsed by, or in any way associated with, Twitter and Twitter shall carry no liability in relation to the Prize Draw.
19. Promoter: Realise Agency, Studio 5829, PO Box 15113, Birmingham, B2 2NJ