Marketing career coaching
- marketing career coaching
Are you looking for advice and guidance to develop your career in marketing?
Book our in-depth session from just £49.
Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned professional, we can help advise you. With over 15 years experience within a wide range of industries and businesses we bring a balanced external viewpoint and targeted advice to help you progress.
Your 30 minute session will give you the opportunity to find out what you need to know to thrive in your career. After our discussion you'll also receive a personalised action plan to move forward.Your project will be undertaken by Rebecca; a CIM qualified marketing strategist with over 15 years experience in helping all types of businesses achieve the results they need. Rebecca has worked across multiple industries, B2C and B2B marketing, agency-side, client-side and as a freelance self-employed consultant. She also teaches CIM courses to developing marketeers.
- 30 minute discussion, either over the phone or video call (e.g. Zoom, Skype)
- An opportunity to ask any specific questions, or simply to review and discuss your experience and career plan
- Training and development recommendations
- All work completed under NDA for your peace of mind
Who would it suit?
- Anyone looking to develop a career in marketing or digital marketing
- Established or growing marketing professionals looking to take the next step
- Students or postgraduates who aren't sure which area of marketing best suits them
- Individuals looking for guidance whether they would be best-suited to working for marketing agencies or directly within marketing teams of businesses
- Candidates applying for marketing positions and attending interviews
- Professionals reviewing marketing courses and training (such as CIM) and trying to establish which level and modules would be the best fit
- Aspiring marketers seeking a mentor
- Anyone looking to start up as a freelance marketer, designer, developer, planner or social media manager
Once booked, you'll receive an email with a link to book your slot in the diary and will be in touch to arrange for your NDA to be completed if required.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability