- messaging audit
We've been looking for new ways in which we can help support you during this very difficult time and we think we have found a good one to add.
We have to credit the wonderful Rand Fishkin (founder of Moz and co-founder of Sparktoro), who suggests in his latest video for the Moz Blog (see below) that we take a moment to consider the tone and tactics of our marketing messaging.
He talks about the fact that it's important to not stand still when it comes to your marketing. It's likely that you'll want to review your website, what goes out over email sequences, and so on, for the content, tone and messaging. All businesses will want to ensure that customers see an empathetic and sensitive approach to this difficult time, rather than a brand who has everything on pause. Speaking of which, experts agree that it is important to keep a presence going during this time, even if it is less active than usual.
To be clear, we're not talking about launching a big new marketing campaign, but rather ensuring that the marketing you already have running is the best fit for right now.
The messaging review will include:
- An audit of your website (top pages such as homepage, about page, contact page, products pages)
- An audit of your planned emails (sequential emails and 1 email newsletter or campaign email)
- An audit of your planned social media content (up to 1 month)
- An audit of your planned social media advertising
- An audit of your planned blog content (up to 1 month)
- From this you will receive a personalised action plan with our recommendations on improvements which could be made to improve the tone and tactics of your current marketing.
All for a very reasonable, low-profit £200.
In order to show our support, 20% of our fee will be donated to 'NHS Charities Together' to help the fight against Covid-19.
We hope you are keeping safe and well and look forward to speaking to you soon.
Rand Fishkin, Marketing in times of uncertainty
Your project will be undertaken by Rebecca; a CIM qualified marketing strategist with over 15 years experience in helping all types of businesses achieve the results they need.
Once booked, you'll receive an email with further instructions.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Terms and Conditions
*Subject to availability *Charity donation will be made via Just Giving from each payment received until 31 May 2020, or as long as the UK is in a national state of emergency.